Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beginnings

It is strange. I want to work, I want a job, I think about it all the time. I need a job. But, sleeping in on a monday morning is nice. Being able to visit friends is nice. Hanging out with Craig (when he isn't doing schoolwork) is nice. Taking a sporadic trip to India is nice. . . well, amazingly wonderful. When I get this ever elusive "job" that I yearn for, I'm going to be capitulated back into a world of responsibility and calendars and to do lists and timelines.

I think I'm ready. I'm ready to get my stuff out of the storage shed. I'm ready to have a schedule, to start getting up at a certain time every day. I'm ready to know what city (or country) I'll be in next week. It may be more boring, but I'm ready.

. . . I'm ready for the paycheck, too ;-P


No comments:

Post a Comment