Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Spending the weekend with my family in Murfreesboro, TN.  So far it has been really fun.  Saturday we were lazy, visited Jessica on her last day at Paul Mitchel Cosmetology school, and had dinner at TGIFridays.  Today, I worked out with Jessica with her Jullian Michael's DVD, and the swam with Jennifer.  I am so out of shape.  Jennifer has learned how to swim pretty well (good thing because she is now a lifeguard. . . ).  Then, the family went out to this Vineyard about 20 miles from Murfreesboro.  We had a picnic lunch, played cards, and did a wine tasting.  Everyone had fun.

Now, I am exhausted.  I've spent time in-between activities today searching online for jobs and apartments.  I may have been successful on the apartment front (good thing, because Craig is currently living in a tent).  The job hunt is much more discouraging.

I am glad tomorrow is a holiday.  However, I am so tired and ready to be done with work.  It is an awesome job, but I want to be with Craig in Boston so badly.  I'm ready ready ready.  This long distance deal is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment