Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rest and Ramen (but not together)

Last night I rested.  It was wonderful.  Instead of packing/cleaning/organizing, and instead of doing the mountain of dishes in the kitchen, I took a nap.  Then, I made tea.  (I also organized the tea, but I don't count that as work, because I like tea, organizing, and most importantly, it was not on my to do list).  I read, and I talked with a good friend on the phone.  Then I went to sleep relatively early.  It was fantastic!

I've felt 100% better today.  I'm thinking I should rest more often.  I have a lot of leisure time; weekends with family and friends, traveling, doing things, etc.  But not a lot of stillness.

Now, I should finish my leftover ramen and go back to work.  Tonight will be cleaning and organizing some more, but today I am looking forward to it.  (sorta, need to keep up the motivation).

No comments:

Post a Comment