Monday, July 12, 2010

Thoughts

  • I am not sure how we will get everything done before the yard sale this Friday and Saturday.  Why are we doing a yard sale, again?  At least Jennifer will be coming down to help us out.  Friday is going to be rough. . . I'll have to work, but get up super early to help set up before work.  And I'm sure we will be up late Thursday getting things ready.  Makes me sleepy.  
  • According to different studies, medical errors are the third, fifth, or eight leading cause of death in the United States.  I looked at a few articles earlier about it.  I need some time to process this information.  Some links for more information can be found herehere, or here.  If I wasn't so tired of packing, I'd have more thoughts.  Right now, it is just "wow".
  • I think I want to study elder law in more depth.  Reading Medicare regulations makes me happy.  How many people can truthfully say that?  
  • My grandma saved every single card she was given.  Which is very sweet.  However, when looking through her stuff, you get to a point where you just don't know what to do with everything that someone you loved considered a treasure.  
  • My car had some body work done last September, and they repainted the bumper.  (Someone ran into my car).  The paint has started to bubble up on my bumper.  It is peeling off and icky.  Crap.  
  • I'm sleepy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment