Friday, November 26, 2010

A new Thanksgiving

Craig and I spent Thanksgiving with his family in Syracuse, and it was beautiful.  I love big groups of people talking all at once over mounds of food.  And, slowly I'm starting to feel more comfortable with speaking in the midst of the big group talking all at once.  Being a quiet extrovert is complicated.

This morning, I woke early due to my strict sleeping schedule thanks to my guinea-pig-ness for the Harvard medical sleep study.  When Craig awoke, the first thing I heard him say as he walked downstairs was "All RIGHT! HECK YES!!!".  I've never heard him so excited.  He picked up this magazine/catalog that his dad had on the coffee table, and keeps showing me pictures of mushrooms he wants to grow.


The rest of today will be full of leftovers, car repair (thanks to Craig's handy mechanic minded brother), family, and, of course, the IRON BOWL.  RTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment