Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wok N' Roll!

We have a new biweekly tradition.  


and


I didn't realize how well chinese food and laundry go together.  

Yesterday, we had a whopping ten loads of laundry to do. 



We took up this entire row.  Plus one lonely machine on the opposite wall because we couldn't fit on this entire row.  I blame the move on the large amount of laundry we had.  We washed all our sheets and blankets  we used in the move.  I wonder how long I can use this move thing as an excuse.  (We don't usually have this much trash, we just moved. . . I'm sorry I'm late getting my car inspected, we just moved, etc. etc. etc.)

One good thing about Bubble-It is that the laundry actually gets folded and put away immediately.  Normally, when I do laundry, I let the clean clothes sit in the hamper forever.  Plus, we have a very legitimate excuse to walk next door to Wok N' Roll and eat spring rolls while waiting for the laundry to dry.  

Another potential plus?


Hmmm, I can't figure out how to flip this picture around. . .  Oh well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment