Friday, June 18, 2010

The Job

Some days I really love being a lawyer.
I think it has to do with my confidence level.
Some days, I want to crawl under a rock and hide.

I'm starting to feel comfortable with what I am doing.
But soon, I'm going to leave this job, hopefully start a completely new job, and go through the process all over again. I guess that is a part of life.

Craig and I are sitting at my uncle's beautiful house, getting ready to attend a wedding tomorrow. We went to the rehearsal dinner tonight, at an awesome place in the middle of nowhere, Mississippi. The groom's family was from all over -- New Jersey, Ohio, St. Louis. Fun to be around. I like being reminded of cultural differences. Apparently the water glassses are super-sized in Mississippi. And fried catfish is not necessarily considered a delicacy outside the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment