Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One Month

One Month.

A month ago, I woke up oddly calm and ready for the day. The calmness did not come without a nine month history of preparing, journaling, thinking, worrying, and finally, a major freak out the day before leading to my mother taking away my to do list. I spent the morning getting ready, drinking mimosas, and eating brunch at my grandma's house with my sisters and friends.

I met my love at the church I grew up in and we had a meaningful ceremony surrounded with the love of our friends and family.



We walked out of the church, into a borrowed Thunderbird, and felt like we were walking on air. We made our way to a barn and partied with our friends and family.



The whole day felt like a blur, like Craig and I were in our own little bubble. Turns out, we ended up dancing in a sea of bubbles before leaving to start our life together.






Happy One Month, Craig :-)

All pictures taken by Erin Johnson Wingard

No comments:

Post a Comment